classic hooded rain trench coat made out of weatherproof waxed cotton, made lovingly by hand in east Vancouver. features french seams, durable brass hardware, and leather hood pulls. waxed cotton is a durable waterproof textile that with annual reapplication of wax this coat can last many rainy seasons. rain trench now includes custom sleeve length and hem length, if you need something different than length listed below in measurement chart please contact me. production time is usually (+/-) 6 weeks in the busy season, reach out if you need order rushed.
note: this rain trench has a side entry pocket thats convenient for carrying hands and things! If you would like a more classic look please check out rain trench with welt pocket.
- 8.25 oz cotton canvas with wax finish
- french seam construction
- attached hood with leather pulls (vegan options available by request)
- solid brass snap hardware
- reproof with wax annually to maintain water repellant finish
- generous side entry pocket great for carrying hands and things (option to add interior zipper pocket with this style pocket)
- choice of fit in the hip - straight OR easy
- option to customize sleeve and hem length
- available in 9 inclusive sizes and 6 colour options (black, navy, olive, smoke, almond, and chicory)
MEASUREMENTS ARE TAKEN ON GARMENT FLAT - please double chest and hip for circumference. (due to the nature of handmade please allow for 0.25 variation in measurements). I recommend wearing a sweater to take you personal measurements or comparing to a coat you already own.
|s/n to hem*
|s/n to wrist*
s/n = side neck.
* if you would like a custom length sleeve or hem please email the size you are ordering and amount you would like to add / subtract from the sleeve or hem length. For example: please take one inch off the hem of coat and add 1.5 inches to the sleeve length. email email@example.com for sizing questions, FaceTime fit session are also available if you are needing help confirming your measurements.
copyright stephanie schneider 2015
please allow for 4-8 weeks for production - if you need help deciding on size or colour- email to join waitlist and we can sort out the details along the way.