the rain parachute is a practical rain coat that is designed to keep you dry during long commutes on foot or bicycle. this coat has simple utilitarian design is timeless and adapts your style. the fit is versatile for all seasons as it can accommodate warm layers in colder weather. waxed cotton canvas is a bit stiff until wax is broken in... just like new boots or denim.
- 100% cotton with waterproof wax finish
- drawstring hood with leather strand pull (option for original detachable hood by request)
- solid brass hardware
- welt pockets with flap and snap to keep water out
- french seamed for durability.
- currently available in two wingspans
- option for short or long hem length
- all raincoats come with complimentary tin of wax for future reapplications
sizing is determined by wingspan. generally size 2 works for a height of 5'4 and shorter, size 4 for 5'5 and taller. contact with measurements to confirm the right size for you.
note: it is recommended you measure yourself with a sweater on.
|measurements taken in inches
|WINGSPAN - centre back along shoulder to wrist with arm relaxed by your side
|SHORT LENGTH - side neck straight down chest to longest point of hem
|LONG LENGTH -
side neck straight down chest to longest point of hem
please allow for 4-6 weeks for production, email to join waitlist if sold out - I'll make you one:)
(last image shows option for detachable hood, colour was deadstock and is no longer available)
design by glasnost copyright 2013.